Take care of your lips with Viju's magic of nature ll Shreya Sahay


Are you troubled by your rough and dark lips, do you want your lips to turn pink like rose petals, it becomes soft or you smoke too much because of this your lips have turned black with the changes in the season's dryness is increasing and despite using many things it is not healing



In view of the changing weather, I myself was very upset that my votes have started to stay very dry, that is their color, which is starting to turn light black and at the same time, I saw the post of Viju's on Instagram which I saw as well Thought why not to use it because they had claimed that whatever their products are, they are hundred percent natural, so I used the thought Come and find out if it is really Hundred Percent Natural. I used it in the last few days and after that what I saw its effect was really shocking because it was very effective.

As you can see in the photo given, my lips are looking very pink and I did not have to do much to make it pink. I just used viju's beetroot lip balm & scrub.

Beetroot scrub is very effective, from the first use, you will see its benefits, your lips will start to become light pink and very slightly plump, due to which your lips start to look very attractive.
Let us now talk about  

Benefits of Beetroot scrab

Sugar and beetroot powder is used to make the beetroots scrub.

Sugar has great exfoliating properties. It buffs away dead skin cells and makes lips soft and plump.

 Beetroot powder helps lighten lips gradually and adds a pink natural-looking stain.


In the video shown above, as you can see, I have also used beetroot Scrub which I have told you earlier, along with I have also used Beetroot Lip Balm, 
let's know about 

Benefits of Beetroot Lip Balm

As you all know the color of the beetroot is dark pink, that is why beetroot is very effective in changing the color in our lips.
Beetroot lip balm also has the advantage that it also motorizes the skin of our lips.
By using it daily, the skin of our lips also comes on light pink and it also remains soft.


I have been using Beetroot Scrub & to Lip Balm for the last few days. 
I would like to thanks Viju for seeing the change in my lips that he has created such a great product which is full of beautiful dance that makes anyone
 There is no harm, neither the environment is damaged nor there is any allergy or itching in our skin.

And not only that, Vijus has many such products which are Hundred Percent natural, 
some of them have used and I am doing and I will discuss them in the coming posts.

To buy more such products, you can click on the link given below.




 you can also talk to Viju about this product or any other product which is a Hundred Percent Natural.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aslee Farhan Delhi's rising star of tutting artist ll Shreya Sahay

BEST SKINCARE ROUTINE FOR OILY SKIN ll Shreya Sahay

why sunscreen for summer