Best keratin hair treatment at home ll Shreya Sahay




In such a difficult time, it has become very difficult to take care of your own hair as well as nowadays we cannot go to Salon for our hair, even if we go to Salon, we think 100 times where it will be okay to go. Or not.

That is why we want that we can take care of our hair at our home in an easy way.

By the way, we usually see add of many brands in which we think whether it is right or not, till then we will not know whether it is effective or not and if it does not affect then the loss. Will be ours

Like you, I have also tried many prescriptions at home, but to tell the truth, they did not affect them as much as I felt. So I am talking about the best keratin Shampoo and Hair Mask,  Trichup Keratin Shampoo and they have the Trichup Keratin Hair Mask. 

I have been using this for a month, so I can share my opinion about the products

Trichup Keratin Shampoo



Benefits 

  • Imparts shine, volume, and manageability to hair
  • Retains moisture and gets rid of split ends
  • Pleasant fragrance
  • Helps to reduce the frizziness in hair 

Trichup Keratin Mask


Benefits

  • Reduces split ends and improves hair appearance
  • Retains moisture and improves combability
  • Prevents and repairs hair cuticle damage
  • Helps to reduce the frizziness in hair
  • Suitable for all hair types

After the first usage

  • My hair became super shiny.
  • There was no frizziness even after a week
  • I get smooth and silky hair
  • A very slight fragrance was also found.
  • Get the Hair Spa vibes at home. 
  • Less hair breakage and reduced the split ends too. 
  • Cleanse my oily hair scalp and made it well-nourished too.  

After a month 

After trying this for a month, I saw a lot of changes in my hair. 
as it is required to use a hair mask twice in a month. So, I have used it two times in a month Trichup Keratin Keratin Hair Shampoo with Trichup  Hair Mask and  you won’t believe, these two products worked so well 
  • Visible shine and volume to my hair. 
  • Imparted manageable hair and goodbye to frizziness.
  • Hair elasticity has increased.
  • Repaired the hair cuticle damage. 

Why do I continue to use this product?

I am in love with the Trichup Keratin Hair shampoo and mask, just because I can see the results now, I can style my hair without worrying about the damage. 
and it's very affordable even you can get a discount on this product on Amazon. 
Trichup is the best Keratin Shampoo and enriched with Keratin protein which helps to rebuild the layer of keratin protein on our hair and helps to regain its shine and volume which helps to bestow soft and lustrous hair. 

why do I recommend This Product to you?

 Yes, I would love to recommend this product to everyone,  
 if you want to make your hair healthy, soft, and smooth, then try this product. 
It is the best Keratin Shampoo and hair mask and I am super excited to try other products from this brand as well
You can get this very easily at a very good price from Amazon and VasuStore.
 if you want to make your hair healthy, soft, and smooth, then try this product. 

 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aslee Farhan Delhi's rising star of tutting artist ll Shreya Sahay

BEST SKINCARE ROUTINE FOR OILY SKIN ll Shreya Sahay

why sunscreen for summer